- Physical therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Post-offer employment testing
- Job analysis
- Work Conditioning/Return to Work programs
- Ergonomic assessments
- Onsite services
- Workers Compensation Specialists
- Dry needling
- Vestibular/balance programs
- Pain Neuroscience techniques
- Astym certified therapist
- Sports medicine
- Kinesio taping
- Running program
- Blood Flow Restriction therapy
- Gary Gray techniques
- Baseball throwing program
- Applied Functional Science therapist
- Mulligan concept
- Pelvic floor therapy
Note: These services are available throughout the Des Moines metro, but may not be available at this clinic. Please contact us to find the closest clinic that provides the services you need.
Sports Medicine Community Outreach Program
Walk-in Hours: M-F 7:00am – 5:00pm
Ankeny Physical Therapy is proud to be the exclusive Sports Medicine Team for all of Ankeny High School and Ankeny Centennial Athletics Programs. As an extension of this outreach service, our team of physical therapists and athletic trainers offer free sports injury consultations at multiple locations in Ankeny throughout the year.
Athletic Trainer Programs
Walk-in Injury Clinic Daily
Isokinetic Baseline and Return to Play Strength Testing
Return to Play Program
Injury Prevention–Functional Movement Screens
Visit Ankeny Physical Therapy at:
- Our clinic at 301 N. Ankeny Blvd., Ste #200 (across from Hy-Vee)
- Ankeny High School & Centennial High School: 3:30pm – 6pm each day while school is in session, for athletes grades 9-12
- Northview Middle School and Southview Middle School: 8:30 – 9:20am on Wednesday’s during the school year
If a referral to an orthopedic or family physician is deemed necessary we will help coordinate the appointment with your preferred provider or recommend a specialist for your specific injury. Follow up physical therapy appointments, special bracing or other supplies will be charged through your insurance or collected over-the-counter.
Return to Work Program
At Ankeny Physical Therapy, we know it is important that workers thrive so the company can thrive. We rehabilitate work injuries and help identify their cause so future injuries can be avoided. Ask us how our integrated system of return-to-work products and services can help you safeguard both workers and the company’s bottom line.
Our Workers’ Compensation Team Will:
- Offer top quality preventive and rehabilitative services by trained physical therapists.
- Provide close communication with the case management team to ensure aggressive return-to-work and cost-effective care outcomes.
- Emphasize worker self-responsibility and problem-solving in our treatments to expedite recovery reduce the incidence of re-injury.
- Contextually report on work readiness by giving you job-related abilities or deficits that can only be obtained from experienced industrial rehab therapists.
- Serve as a partner with you, rather than a “one-time” consultant.
- Cover the worker’s complete lifecycle — from pre-hire to retirement/exit.
- Comply with ADA, EEOC, OSHA and other government requirements.
- Deliver positive and measurable results – with a return on investment that grows.