We are excited to announce Dr. Claire Muselman as the Keynote Speaker for our upcoming 20th Anniversary Celebration at Boulevard Brewing Company. Learn more about the event here.
Dr. Claire Muselman is a distinguished figure in the field of workers’ compensation, renowned for her expertise and dedication to transforming the risk management and insurance landscape. As the founder of CM Advising, she brings a unique blend of passion, purpose, and energy to her work.
Dr. Claire’s achievements include:
- Pioneering the Workers’ Recovery Unit
- Establishing the Workers’ Compensation Center of Excellence
- Prior co-host of the claims podcast, ADJUSTED
- Co-founder of The Transitions
- Weekly contributor for Featured News on WorkersCompensation.com
- Monthly editorialist for The Experts View on WorkersCompensation.com
- Monthly contributor for Captive.com
Dr. Claire also holds several relevant positions:
- She spearheads her own column, Claire’s Corner, in WorkCompCollege
- Serves as Editor-in-Chief of the BLOOM hard copy magazine, and her Coffee & Conversations column is published twice a month
- Adjunct Professor at Drake University, where she shares knowledge in Management, Leadership, Business Strategy, and Public Speaking
She actively contributes to various organizations, including:
- As an Ambassador for the Alliance of Women in Workers’ Compensation and Kind Souls Foundation
- As an Advisory Board Member for WorkCompBlitz, WorkCompCentral, and the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) – Workers’ Compensation Advisory Board,
- As the Dean of Workers Compensation for CLM’s Claims College
- Faculty for Work Comp College
- Advisory Board Member for the Paramedics Program at Des Moines Area Community College
- Representing children as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
Dr. Claire speaks around on the nation on topics such as:
- workers’ compensation
- risk management
Her mission is to revolutionize the industry one professional at a time, recognizing the importance of empathetic, emotionally intelligent leaders who grasp the holistic significance of fostering employee well-being, facilitating rehabilitation, and ensuring colleagues can reunite with their families and lead fulfilling lives.
Join us on Thursday, October 5th at 2:30 at Boulevard Brewing Company to see her speak. Click here for more info about this event.