We’re full-swing into our 20-year celebration!
We have so many things to celebrate in 2023 that have happened over the last 20 years since we were founded in 2003 by Matt Condon, JD, MBA. He had the belief that the market would respond to a mission-driven physical and occupational therapy company that was hyper-focused on exceptional service and a technological backbone that would provide clients with meaningful outcome data – and he was right!
Let’s look at four things that we’re grateful to have as part of our 20-year history:
Our growth is due to need and demand!
- 2003 – North Kansas City opens as our 1st clinic
- 2011 – Springfield opens as our 10th clinic
- 2020 – Maryville opens as our 20th clinic
- 2023 – ARC Physical Therapy+ opens our 30th clinic with Jefferson City
Whether we’re helping a patient recover from an injury or concussion, heal from knee replacement surgery or treat carpal tunnel syndrome, our skilled physical, occupational and certified hand therapists are committed to getting the best results in the industry.
We’re grateful for the over 100,000 patients each year who choose ARC Physical Therapy+!
We are committed to focusing on the needs of our patients, and have launched programs with their health in mind.
- In 2016, we launched our Certified Hand Therapy Fellowship Program and had our 1st graduate in 2018. This specialized focus requires rigor and commitment from those who choose it, including a number of years of training. Due to this, the demand for this type of therapy outweighs the number of Certified Hand Therapists available. This program shows our commitment to offering hand therapy as a service and training therapists who want to become CHTs.
- In 2017, we launched our S.T.R.I.V.E. Work Conditioning Program. Through this program, we collaborate with employers and patients to develop a functional return-to-work program that encompasses all components of the job. The result? A restriction-free return to work and dramatically improved long-term outcomes with fewer reported repeat injuries over time.
- We are also committed to training our physical therapists in vestibular and neurological rehabilitation. This specialized area of physical therapy can help people who suffer from dizziness, balance disorders, concussion, and walking and balance difficulty. Our multifaceted fellowship program offers advanced training in vestibular therapy for physical therapists.
Our team makes all the difference, and their mission-mindedness is the reason for our 20 years of success. We’ve been recognized repeatedly for being a great place for our people:
- 2008 and 2010 – Corporate Challenge Spirit Award
- 2013 – Kansas City Business Journal Best Places to Work
- 2014 thru 2017 – Kansas City Business Journal Healthiest Employer
- 2020 and 2021 –KC Chamber Healthy KC Gold Certified Company
We are more than just a physical and occupational therapy provider. We are truly unique in how we partner with employers. Our focus is on helping employers manage and prevent injuries in the workplace – and when there are injuries, we’re focused on how we can get injured workers back to their top performance faster. We are so grateful for the many employers and referral partners who have trusted us with:
- Job analyses – 200 completed in 2018
- Functional Capacity Evaluations – over 500 completed in 2019
- Post Offer Employment Testing – over 9,000 tests performed in 2021
Wow! We are humbled and grateful as we look back over the last 20 years of ARC Physical Therapy+. We’re looking forward to sharing more over the upcoming months about what’s made us into a 20-year success story. Thank you for the part you’ve played, and the part you continue to play. Here’s to 20 more!