We’re kicking off a year of celebration! Thanks to each and every one of you — we’re able to celebrate this milestone because of your support!
“We’re excited and grateful to celebrate our 20th anniversary,” CEO Ben Peterson shared. “This is a big milestone for us and we’ll be celebrating it, and the people who made it possible, all year long.”
Let’s take a look back at a few things we’re celebrating this year.
Matt Condon, JD, MBA founded the company in 2003 with the belief that the market would respond to a mission-driven physical and occupational therapy company that was hyper-focused on exceptional service and a technological backbone that would provide clients with meaningful outcome data.
Our first clinic was in North Kansas City, Missouri where Matt served as the front desk person.
We didn’t see many patients at first (in fact, we will see more patients today than we saw in our first year of business), but we marketed everywhere and anywhere that would let us and our efforts paid off.
In the years that followed we became one of the fastest growing physical and occupational therapy organizations in the country, and while much has changed, our mission and commitment to excellence have remained exactly the same.
- Founded in 2003
- 29 clinics in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas
- 125+ professionals
- 100,000+ patient visits each year
- 200 job analyses done in 2018
- 524 functional capacity evaluations completed in 2019
- 9,109 post offer employment tests performed in 2021
Awards and Recognition:
- 2022 Best Rehab Treatment Center In Kansas City, The Pitch
- 2020-2021 Healthy KC Gold Certified Company, Kansas City Chamber
- 2016-2021 Donated $20,000+ annually to local non-profit organizations
- 2014-2017 Healthiest Employer, Kansas City Business Journal
- 2012-2013 Best Places to Work, Kansas City Business Journal
- 2011-2013 Champions of Business, Kansas City Business Journal
- 2010 Small Business of the Year (Mr. K Award), Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
We are committed to our community and are proud to support many organizations through charitable donations and volunteer work.
- Cornerstones of Care
- Kids’ Chance
- The Children’s Place
- Literacy KC
- Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- Phoenix Family
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- United Way
Watch for event announcements and other fun 20th anniversary recognition. Sign up for our email newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest.