As the number of COVID-19 cases continue to rise in many of our communities, we want to take a moment to remind you of our commitment to your health and recovery.
Your health, and that of our staff, has always been our top priority.
Our Duty to Provide Care
Physical and occupational therapy services have been identified by the US Department of Homeland Security as “essential healthcare providers” during this global pandemic. The Department of Homeland Security goes on to instruct such providers: “you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule.”
We believe it is our duty to try to meet this guidance and continue to care for our patients’ physical and occupational therapy needs during this time of crisis.
We play a key role in keeping people we can help out of physician offices and hospitals. This will not only free up the medical teams to treat those impacted by COVID-19, but also limit the exposure of those seeking care for treatment that a physical or occupational therapist can provide.
Our Clinics Are Open
Our clinics will remain open and will continue seeing patients in-person in order to fulfill our responsibility to our communities and patients.
Since the onset of this pandemic, we have and continue to meet all CDC and local government mandates to ensure our clinic environments are as safe as possible.
Each clinic has enacted stringent measures:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing, between all patients and on all equipment
- Diligent screening of all patients and employees by the most up to date CDC guidelines including temperature checks on everyone entering the clinic
- Eliminating waiting rooms by asking patients to wait in their cars until their appointment time
- Easy access to handwashing, hand sanitizer and masks, if needed
- Social distancing of all equipment and people inside the clinic space
- Minimizing the number of people in clinic at any given time
- Extending schedules if needed to space out patients and appointment times
Telehealth Therapy Options Available
All ARC Physical Therapy+ clinics offer telehealth physical and occupational therapy visits. Telehealth allows our therapy team to connect with you through video and audio, from the safety of your own home.
Telehealth visits are completed by your licensed physical or occupational therapist. And although the environment and equipment available may be different, we are still able to provide support, direction and education on how to progress in your rehabilitation.
To learn more, and to see if telehealth may be an option for you, read this article.
Our Ask of You
During this time, we are asking for your help maintaining a safe environment. If you have an upcoming appointment:
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you first walk inside the clinic.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you have symptoms of any respiratory infection with no fever (e.g., cough, runny nose) please call ahead to reschedule your appointment or to schedule a telehealth visit, if appropriate.
- If you have a fever, please refrain from coming to the clinic until you have been fever-free for 3 days.
We Welcome Your Questions and Calls
Thank you for your continued trust and support. If you have any questions or are interested in learning more, please contact us at or email@example.com or 1-844-755-4272(4ARC).