Frank Grispino, ARC Physical Therapy+ Maryville Clinic Director and Certified Hand Therapist, was recently selected to speak at the Doctors Demystify Tendons and Muscles for OTs and PTs virtual panel discussion for hand therapists across the US and Canada.
“I enjoy applying the art and science of hand therapy to help people regain function after complex hand injuries,” Frank explained. “As an advocate of lifelong learning and evidence-based practice, I’ve always found myself in leadership and program development roles.”
Frank directs the ARC Physical Therapy+ Maryville clinic, the most specialized outpatient rehab center in the Northwest Missouri and Southwest Iowa regions, and an area he has served since the mid-1990s.
As a free-standing clinic, Frank and his team provide multi-specialty services in a cost-effective way. Frank brings an unmatched capability to treat everything from simple overuse arm pain to potentially debilitating traumatic arm and hand injuries.
Frank’s accomplishments include:
- Published several times in the Journal of Hand Therapy and the Journal of Hand Surgery
- Co-author and editor of the “Fractures/Dislocations/and Subluxations” chapter in the 3rd and 4th editions of the book, Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Quick Reference Guide and Review
- Selected as a question writer for the Hand Therapy Certification Commission’s (HTCC) Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) examination
- Prior adjunct professor and guest lecturer on advanced hand rehabilitation content for the Rockhurst College Occupational Therapy education program
- Consultant reviewer for clinical research studies submitted to the Journal of Hand Surgery
- Member of the first class of non-physician affiliate members accepted into the American Society of Surgery of the Hand
In his spare time, Frank enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife and two sons. He recharges by spending time outdoors with his working line German Shepherd and beekeeping.
Learn more or contact us.
To learn more about Frank and the offerings at ARC Physical Therapy+, or to schedule an appointment, call the Maryville clinic at (660) 224-2077.