Your health, and that of our staff, has always been our top priority. We take your recovery very seriously and are committed to adapting to these challenging times to bring you the best in physical and occupational therapy in a safe and effective manner.
Our Clinics Are Open
Physical therapy and occupational therapy services have been identified by the US Department of Homeland Security as “essential healthcare providers” during this global pandemic. Many of our clinics will remain open and will continue seeing patients in-person in order to fulfill our responsibility to our communities and patients.
Each clinic has enacted stringent measures to ensure our in-clinic environments are safe:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing
- Diligent screening of all patients and employees by the most up to date CDC guidelines
- Eliminating waiting rooms by asking patients to wait in their cars until their appointment time
- Easy access to handwashing, hand sanitizer and masks, if needed
- Social distancing of all equipment and people inside the clinic space
- Minimizing the number of people in clinic at any given time
- Extending schedules if needed to space out patients and appointment times
Now Offering Telehealth Therapy
All ARC Physical Therapy+ clinics are now able to offer telehealth physical and occupational therapy visits. Telehealth allows our therapy team to connect with you through video and audio, from the safety of your own home.
Telehealth visits are completed by your licensed physical or occupational therapist. And although the environment and equipment available may be different, we are still able to provide you support, direction and education on how to progress in your rehabilitation.
To learn more, and to see if telehealth may be an option for you, read this article.
We Welcome Your Questions and Calls
Thank you for your continued trust and support. If you have any questions or are interested in learning more, please contact us at 1-844-755-4272(4ARC).