Dear Patients, Friends and Community Partners,
We understand the growing concern surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our community and globally. The health and safety of our patients and staff is now, and has always been, our top priority.
We Are Open and Committed to Your Safety
The single biggest factor in successful physical therapy is completing your treatment. However, we recognize that during these uncertain times, it may not be safe or best practice to attend your physical therapy appointments.
All ARC Physical Therapy+ clinics are currently open in order to continue to serve our patients and communities.
- All employees will be screened daily for exposure risk. We are committed to our community but recognize that we need healthy staff in order to continue serving.
- We are committed to ensuring our clinics are following proper protocol for sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, doors and general areas.
- And we strongly encourage staff and patients to practice preventative measures, such as washing hands and covering coughs/sneezes, to reduce the spread of any viruses.
Screening Questions for Patients and Employees
Currently, ARC Physical Therapy+ screens all patients and employees for symptoms before allowing treatment. We ask the following three questions and if the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the following, we will insist on rescheduling the appointment following proper quarantine or intervention:
- Have you traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to an individual with known or suspected COVID-19?
- Do you have symptoms of respiratory infection (such as fever (over 100.4°), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose)?
Patients with Upcoming Appointments
- Do Not Arrive to Your Appointment if Your Answer is “Yes” to Any of the Above Screening Questions.
- If you have any questions or do not plan to attend your appointment, please contact our clinic to let our team know. If your appointment needs to be rescheduled, we can communicate that information with your workers’ compensation or healthcare provider team.
- Do Not Arrive Early to Your Appointment.
- To comply with CDC recommendations on social distancing, please do not arrive to your appointment before your scheduled time. This will limit the amount of people in our waiting room.
- For Our Higher Risk Patients: Consider Moving Your Appointment.
- We want to protect our most vulnerable patients and people with serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease. If anyone considers themselves high risk, please contact our team to discuss your appointment and the option to reschedule.
If you have any questions or concerns, we welcome your call: 1-844-755-4272(4ARC).
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence and your cooperative effort towards maintaining our community’s health and well-being. As the situation evolves, we will continue to share updates with you.
Your Team at ARC Physical Therapy+