Introducing Scott Jones as the Director of Clinical Support Services
Our mission is to be a catalyst of change in the marketplace by redefining excellence in healthcare. That’s why we’ve created a new position at ARC Physical Therapy+, the Director of Clinical Support Services.
Scott Jones, who joined the team in 2005 will take on the new position. With a Bachelor’s Degree from Pittsburg State University and a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Wichita State University, Scott’s experience includes his background as a Physical Therapist, time as the South Kansas City Clinic Director and most recently work as the Kansas Regional Director.
“I’m thrilled to take on this challenge,” Scott explained. “Our mission isn’t just a nice saying, it’s something we live every day and this position is proof of our commitment to excellence. I’ve been at ARC Physical Therapy+ for 13 years and it’s been an amazing experience. It’s incredible to see how our organization has grown and evolved and how many lives we’ve been able to touch.”
This position is focused on one thing: quality. That means Scott is dedicated to making sure our patients get the best care available, that our clinics are well-staffed with the brightest Physical and Occupational Therapists in the Midwest and that our partners are confident they have partnered with the best workers’ compensation specialists available.
With the new Director of Clinical Support Services position in place, ARC Physical Therapy+ has a renewed commitment to:
- Ensuring a high-quality physical therapy experience for all patients
- Hiring the best physical and occupational therapists available
- Delivering on our mission of redefining excellence in healthcare
- Growing the organization with a sustainable approach
- Providing our clinicians access to the latest education and best mentorship programs
- Adding expanded service lines to meet our patient’s needs
- Getting our partners exactly what they need in terms of documentation and EMR
- Fostering relationships with universities and students to ensure we attract top talent
“I can’t say enough how much I appreciate all of the people who have had an impact on my life and have helped me grow,” Scott shared. “I’m so appreciate to the people I’ve worked with – patients, referral sources and co-workers and I feel fortunate to be in this new role and have the opportunity to make the ARC Physical Therapy+ experience better for all of them.”
To partner with the region’s foremost injury prevention, rehabilitation and return to work specialists, contact ARC Physical Therapy+ at (913) 831-2721.