ARC Wins “Champions of Business” Added to Hall of Champions
The Kansas City Business Journal selected ARC Physical Therapy+ this week as one of the 2013 Champions of Business. This is the third straight year ARC has competed for this prestigious award and the third straight year ARC has won. As a three-year winner, ARC moves into the Hall of Champions alongside some amazing companies including Black & Veatch, Lockton, Alexander Open Systems and Teva Neuroscience.
“To have been selected as a Champion of Business for the third straight year may be the highest honor ARC’s associates have received to date. To top it off, being listed among the visionaries in the Hall of Champions as we celebrate our 10th Anniversary is a wonderful achievement and tribute to the women and men of ARC,” said Matt Condon,” CEO of ARC Physical Therapy+. “I do believe that our associates lead the industry in thinking outside the box and developing innovative, leading edge ways to improve the health of our area workforce – from educating referral sources about the importance of job analysis and post offer employment testing, to developing new tests to measure the success of workers’ compensation treatment protocols to measuring and providing state-of-the-art transparent outcome reports to employers so they analyze the true cost of healthcare. We are thankful the award honors all these things along with acknowledging the role ARC plays in helping to make our community healthier.”
ARC was selected in part due to these innovative programs:
• ARC University – Led by ARC’s Director of Organizational Development, Dorothy Cobb, the program provides continuing education and technical training for therapists, co-sponsorship of therapeutic research with physicians and one-on-one mentoring programs.
• Innovation Through Technology – ARC is nationally recognized as the only company in the region that accumulates, tracks and delivers specific outcome data to customers.
• Innovation in Products – As part of ARC’s Healthy Workforce initiative they’ve introduced a comprehensive wellness program that incorporates workers’ compensation strategies such as job analysis, functional employment testing and exercise prescriptions to drive down health insurance and workers’ comp costs and create a healthier workforce.
• ARC’s Charitable Giving Program – the ARC charitable committee funnels savings earned from our wellness program to dozens of charities and non-profits each year.
This is one of many recent awards and honors for ARC including:
• 2010 Mr. K Small Business of the Year by the Greater KC Chamber of Commerce
• 2010, 2011 and 2012 Healthiest Employer
• 2011, 2012, 2013 Champions of Business
• 2012 Best Places to Work
In less than a decade, ARC Physical Therapy+ has redefined the industry by treating the symptoms – plus the causes of employee health problems.
By adding preventive health and risk management to its offerings, ARC Physical Therapy+creates significant, measurable savings for employers, helps employers understand the true cost of healthcare and appreciate the value of having a healthy workforce.